Escape the daily grind and get a massage in a relaxing and peaceful environment. Seamless booking and check-ins, soothing sounds and smells, you'll enter into a blissful state that melts your stress, aches, and pains away.
Location: 1830 NE Grand Ave, Portland, OR 97212
Grand Opening Deal!
Get 15% off your first booking with me.
Use code: MYPDXGRAND when you book online.
Offer expires July 31st.
(only available for non-insurance appointments)
1 hr Massage: $99
90 min Massage: $129
What to Expect
- You can book your appointment online, via email, or over the phone or text.
- You'll want to arrive about 10 minutes before your appointment time. This will give you time to park and get ready on the table. There is a parking lot in the back of the building and lots of street parking.
- Whether this is your first ever massage, or your hundredth, everything is adjustable. You can undress to your comfort. I can adjust any pressure during the massage, bolsters, face cradle, and even the temperature of the table and music volume in the room.
- After the massage, I will leave to wash my hands so you have time to get dressed.
- Payment (if you didn't pre-pay online) will be collected after the massage.
- Tips are always appreciated, but not ever a requirement.
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellation.
- Client no-shows will be charged the full rate of the massage service.
- Late cancellations (less than 24 hours prior to appointment) will be forgiven once. After the first incident all late cancellations will be charged at 75% of the massage rate.
Warm Oil Scalp Massage (15 minutes): $20
Save today when you sign up for a monthly massage membership. 3 different options to meet your massage needs. Get extra benefits and perks for becoming a member. Learn more here.
Client & Student Reviews ★★★★★
"Stephanie is an amazing, talented, and intuitive massage therapist! I love our monthly appointments and always feel amazing after our time together! She has a wonderful flow that really keeps you in the zone, and her bedside manner is warm and relaxed. I’ve seen many other MTs over the years, but Stephanie is hands down my absolute favorite! I love that I can get an amazing massage in the comfort of my own home at a reasonable price from someone I trust! Thanks, Stephanie!!" - Sarah G. ★★★★★
"I have had the great fortune to have Stephanie as a yoga instructor and a massage therapist! She is attentive and compassionate, and a lot of fun!" -Taylor C. ★★★★★
"Stephanie has been giving me massages since she finished massage school. They keep getting better & better. She is the best & most reliable masseuse. I highly recommend Stephanie!" -Margie T. ★★★★★
"Stephanie is such an incredible yoga teacher, she has the perfect amount of compassion that pushes you in a yoga class but also reminds you that yoga is a form of self love. I always feel so amazing after her classes. I brought a newbie to her class too and he was amazed, and though I’ve never had a massage from her I can tell by her adjustments in class that she is super intuitive" - Kendra R. ★★★★★
"Stephanie is so great I think others could benefit from her. She makes you feel welcomed and relaxed. Stephanie you most definitely set a high bar with massage and yoga. Keep up the excellent work!" - Debby O. ★★★★★
"I have taken her Yoga class and it was a workout! I am hard of hearing and she made it easily to follow along. My plan is one on one class with her so I can become more flexible. I recommend her when I hear people are looking for a teacher! She is friendly and makes the class fun!" - Brenda T. ★★★★★